Chi Chi is teasing me


Hello my beloved! When I am in the mood to be elegant I choose Chi Chi London dresses. In this season all fashionistas obsessed with pink either do i. Pink is a new black! On the website Chi Chi London I chose two baby pink dresses. I was glad that i can find a matching   accessories of Chi Chi London.





Dress Chi-Chi-Sabreena-Dress
Shoes Chi-Chi-Gretchin-Heels
    Clutch Chi-Chi-Nina-Bag

Привет, любимые! В те дни, когда у меня особое настроение быть элегантной я выбираю платья от Chi Chi London Вы уже успели заметить, что в этом сезоне модники всего мира выбирают розовый цвет. Я особо рада этому тренду, для  меня розовый новый черный!  У Chi Chi London я выбрала два платья нежно розового оттенка, была рада открыть для себя аксессуары  Chi Chi London.





As a crazy fan of monochrome looks I chose accessories in the color of dresses. I am pleased that Chi Chi London takes care of customers and save us from the headache in the selection of accessories for the dress. You can find total look in one place!

Как сумасшедший поклонник монохромных луков я выбрала аксессуары в цвет платьев. Особо приятно, что Chi Chi London заботиться о своих клиентах, избавляют от головной боли клиентов в подборе аксессуаров к платью.






   






       






 Dress Chi-Chi-Abbie-Dress
Shoes Chi-Chi-Gretchin-Heels
Clutch Chi-Chi-Nina-Bag



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения