Date with Misha



Hello my dear! How are you? I want to tell you about a meeting with my friends from Moscow who came to spend time in Monte-Carlo. They love sports cars and speed. It's always exciting for me to meet friends I have not seen for a long time.
We were going to have dinner in a restaurant and then go to a nightclub.

Misha Collection Dress was perfect for this evening. I complemented my look with Montaigne Paris shoes and Alexander McQueen clutch. 
For my hair styling i used Leyla Milani products and hair curler. Details under the picture.  
The evening was great and we even make up a new business projects!

Привет, мои дорогие! Я хочу вам рассказать о встрече с моими друзьями из Москвы, которые приехали провести время в Монте-Карло. Они обожают спортивные машины и скорость. Для меня всегда волнительно встречать  друзей, которых не видела долгое время.
Мы собирались поужинать в ресторане, а затем пойти в ночной клуб.

Идеальным для этого вечера я нашла платье от Misha Collection и дополнила свой образ босоножками от Montaigne Paris и клатчем от Alexander McQueen.  Как всегда моя укладка от Leyla Milani Hair. Вечер прошел великолепно и мы даже решили  организовать совместные проекты!  



















Outfit
Dress Misha Collection esther-sequin-dress-taupe
Shoes Montaigne Paris
Bag Alexandre McQueen




Hair Leyla Milani curling-iron-uk-plug


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения