Ocean and Couture


Hello my darlings! Finally, summer season is open! Yeah! Hello Summer! After i moved to Monaco, where a lot of sun and sea, I found myself obsessed with swimwear. Now I'm paying attention to swimsuits no less than any other clothes. Any free minute I try to spend on the beach. My swimsuits reflect my active lifestyle.

Swimsuit ocean-couture

Привет, Любимые! Наконец-то у нас с вами открылся купальный сезон. Ура! Лето! С моим переездом в Монако, где много солнца и море  у меня появилась новая страсть. Теперь я уделаю внимание купальникам не меньше, чем любой другой вещи гардероба. Так как свободное время я стараюсь проводить на пляже. Мои купальники отражают мой  активный  и яркий образ жизни. 


Ocean Couture also have a beach accessories. I chose two swimsuits in my favorite pink color and flip-flops decorated with the emblem of the starfish, the logo of the brand. I want to note that the unique shape of swimsuits emphasizes the dignity of the figure. What do you think about them)?


Открыв для себя Ocean Couture  была рада узнать, что кроме купальников, у них представлены пляжные аксессуары. Я выбрала два купальника в своем любимом розовом цвете, а также шлепанцы украшенные эмблемой морской звезды, логотип бренда.  Хочу отметить, что уникальный  крой купальников подчеркивает достоинства фигуры. Что вы думаете о Них)?























Flip-flops ocean-couture-glam-flips
Swimsuit onepiece-picasso-delux-hollywood















Комментарии

Популярные сообщения